Monday, March 24, 2008

Sir Roger

I was doodling in Paint.net and created a wonderful piece of art. It was a stick man that I named Sir Roger Portnoy. I decided to create a little scenario for him that people on the forums at Cracked could then have fun with. I assumed that my obstacles would be solved in ways unimaginable to myself. I was right. The forum members who participated made my entire week better due to their brilliance. (Click pictures for large images)




Nedroid was the first to respond.




The Iron Colonel was next.




not terribly clever took on Al Sharpton.




Mortal Wombat took the adventure in a new direction.



Logical Penguin gave the story a nice climax and epilogue.





And thus Sir Roger's quest was over. My sincerest thanks to all who were involved.

No comments: